Welcome to JFPS 2020 Virtual November 13-14, 2020
This year, the Joint Federal Pharmacy Seminar (JFPS) will be presented as a virtual event! JFPS 2020 Virtual offers the same great content you expect from the only event specifically designed to meet the unique needs of federal pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. Don’t miss this exciting event, offered in a new and dynamic format!
How can I join in?
Register for as low as $99 for APhA members and $129 for non-members. Registration includes the live 2-day event and access to content on-demand for 6 months.
What you can expect:
- 2 days of dynamic programming and activities with the latest information on a variety of topics – earn up to 20.5 hours of CPE credit
- 2 days of virtual poster presentations
- 2 days of virtual networking opportunities
- Video chat rooms to connect with federal pharmacy colleagues and leaders
- Learn about new technologies, products, and services in federal pharmacy. Virtual exposition hall will allow you to visit and meet one-on-one with exhibitors Presentation theaters provide non-CPE sessions on breakthrough technologies and emerging therapies