Registration includes a recertification exam offering up to 13.5 BCACP recertification credits and access to recordings of each session. To earn recertification credit, BCACPs must complete all sessions and successfully complete the online 2021 Ambulatory Care Trending Topics Assessment and claim BPS recertification credit.
Topics to be covered include:
- Know What’s New with Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- Tackling Disparities: Inside the Social Determinants of Health
- Insulin Treatment Tips: Reduce Anxiety, Improve Adherence
- Beyond Pronouns: Communicating Compassionately With LGBTQ Patients
- Hormonal Contraception: Your Role in Ensuring Access and Overcoming Barriers
- Managing Cardiometabolic Disease During and After a Pandemic
- From Novel Agents to New Combinations: Your Annual HIV Update
- Sharpening the Saw to Mitigate Bleeding: A Case-Based Approach to Anticoagulation Therapy
- Advising Improvements : Helping Patients With Musculoskeletal Disease
The release date of the "home studies" will be March 15. The exam will be available sometime afterwards. Once available, they will be visible below. In the meantime, feel free to complete one of our recent 15 on COVID-19 webinars.